photo Untitled-1_zps4fsufbqg.png  photo contact_zpscythatjq.png  photo archivve_zpsa4mz3enm.png  photo faq_zps194d49du.png

Saturday 24 October 2015

October Playlist



I found a friends playlist on Spotify the other day and cannot stop listening to it! It has inspired me to share with you some of my favourite songs that I have been listening to this month. You can find the full playlist here. What has your favourite song been this month?



Hide Away // Daya
Fantasy // Felix Jaehn Remix
Bridges // Broods
Stitches // Shawn Mendes
What Do You Mean // Justin Beiber
Ain't Nobody // Felix Jaehn
Wild // Troye Sivan
Can't Feel My Face // Ember Island
How Deep Is Your Love // Calvin Harris
Is There Somewhere // Halsey
RIP 2 My Youth // The Neighbourhood


Happy listening! xx -T

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard most of these songs so I guess I know what I'll be doing tonight.

    I'm not a big fan of Justin Bieber but I actually like the song of his you mentioned.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to stray away from alternative songs and more towards the top hits but since I've found these songs I have changed my style! Enjoy them! T

      Delete
  2. I am loving 'talk me down' by troye sivan at the moment :)
    really enjoying listening to your playlist!
    - liv x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check it out xx
      glad your enjoying! :))

      Delete
  3. Cool songs! That photos pretty awesome too, I can see grass prints on you knee hehe. Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving me a message! I'll get back to you as soon as possible xx